Looking for quick, easy and nutritious snack ideas? Try making your own layered pot of awesomeness!
I have just whipped up a weeks’ worth for my brekkie, nutritious afternoon snack if the sweet craving hits or light lunch. Try these for an after school snack for the kids.
- Natural yoghurt or Greek yoghurt
- Coconut cream
- Mixed seeds (pumpkin & sunflower)
- Maple syrup or honey
- Chia seeds
- Maca Powder (optional)
- Berries & Coconut Chips to serve
- Layer yoghurt & coconut cream.
- Layer seeds, cinnamon, Maca powder & maple syrup (or honey).
- Keep layering until nearly full.
- Refrigerate overnight if possible (minimum 20 minutes).
- When ready to eat, top with berries and coconut chips.
You can add your daily probiotic in when ready to eat.
Other delicious add-ins include: mango, cacao, goji berries and nuts, whatever you enjoy eating really.
When I am ready to eat them, I top up with fresh berries and coconut chips smile emoticon