- 1/3 cup raw Almonds
- 9 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/3 cup Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Goji berries
- 1/3 cup Cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In your food processor, blend almonds until crumbly.
- Add dates and blend into mix (a paste may form).
- Now add the rest of the ingredients and process until your preferred consistency (less time = more crunch, a longer time = smoother bite).
- Add mixture to a tray lined in baking paper (press down well) and pop into the freezer or fridge for at least 15 mins.
- Take out, cut into squares or desired shapes and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Dates can be adjusted according to desired sweetness.
- Any other nuts may be substituted and other dried fruit may be added (reduce dates then).
- If chia seeds are too crunchy, whiz them prior in a coffee grinder to make a smoother mix.