On these hot summer days when I needed to cool down and hydrate I made a huge jug of ice tea.
- Herbal tea leaves or tea bag/s
- Teapot infuser or coffee plunger
- Flavourings – mint, lemon, rose petals, orange, pineapple.. this list is endless…
- Brew your favourite herbal tea in the teapot infuser or coffee plunger and allow to cool
- Add a tray of ice to your pouring jug together with your preferred flavourings
- Pour in cooled tea over ice and flavourings, stir and ENJOY
- Seriously – that’s it!
Healthy, hydrating and so refreshing and the non-caffeinated teas are perfect for the kids too.